Eyelash extension courses, which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazz89

Reaction score
Hi ive been looking at doing an eye lash extension course, but im not sure which one to go with.
I have looked into flirties eyelash course which alot of people recommend.
i think it was £360 for training and the kit.

can anyone else recommend any other company?
or should i just book with flirties?? :D

Thankyou x

haha just book with flirties.

Can't personally recommend a good course...I trained with Marvel Lash, although the course was ok the kit was below standard especially the glue, they taught the basic technique etc. and after much practise I am finally there, but that is mainly due to the fantastic geeks on here. I use Flirties glue and its great and have heard many good things about this brand so I reckon go with them x:lol:

go with flirties!!! I trained with them just over a year ago, one toone training.

For more advanced training later on, I went to Lash By Francesca which was excellent, I would recomend her! shes a fabulous lash technician and teacher.

A vote for Lash Perfect here - I trained with them and the quality of the products is brilliant.
Best wishes with whichever brand you choose!

Flirties!!!!! :)

I trained with Xtreme Lashes and charge £95-£120 a set. Their training is very in depth and they will not just pass you on a one day course like some out there.

A lot of other companies are desperate to get their hands on their training techniques and products as they really are second to none.

I've heard good things about Flirties but I'm a lash Perfect girl myself. Training was good, support was good and we had 8 case studies to do before we passed. I never thought I would, but i actually love lashing 😜 xx

Whoever you choose make sure the class size is not too big.

I went with a high profile company and there were about 20 of us all crowding around trying to watch a demonstration by the tutor followed by a long wait for help/answers to questions when practising.

Kathie x

yes thats what i liked about flirties, the lady said she only teaches 2 at a time.
phoned flirties they are fully booked now wanted to do the eyelashes before summer! :( dont know who to go with now lol X

Lash Perfect has my vote - they were fab on my training ;-)
Good luck with it x

I've also been thinking of doing lash training but was in 2 minds if to offer them or not as I know a few people who didn't get on with them and after having them done now have no eyelashes left!
No not being a professional at this I wondered if it was down the the technician and not the treatment!
Also I believe that the place was only charging £35, is that cheap as someone previously mentioned charging £90-£120!

Hi there, new to posting so apologies in advance. I do Semi Permanent Extensions and I charge in relation to my experience, ie ex nurse, master lash/ trainer, for 5 years now of doing this treatment constantly! You only get what you pay for these days and yes there will always be Somone out there offering cheaper services but you have to pay to get quality service that will not affect the health of the natural lash.

I've also been thinking of doing lash training but was in 2 minds if to offer them or not as I know a few people who didn't get on with them and after having them done now have no eyelashes left!
No not being a professional at this I wondered if it was down the the technician and not the treatment!
Also I believe that the place was only charging £35, is that cheap as someone previously mentioned charging £90-£120!

Yes, that's how much I charge, and people pay it. Without bragging too much, I'm pretty damn good at what I do. The lashes last, people come to me because I don't make them look like all the others out there. Each set I do is completely bespoke. I've spent A LOT of money on all of my training (not just the basic course) and my products are a little more expensive than others out there.

I have never damaged anyone's lashes. I have people come to me who have had them damaged elsewhere.

Hi

Could you PM me or post the website for xtreme Lashes as I cant find the website it saying google cant find it??!!

Thanks x

Hi

Could you PM me or post the website for xtreme Lashes as I cant find the website it saying google cant find it??!!

Thanks x

Www.xtremelashes.co.uk

Turns out I think they're updating their website.

Try www.xtremelashes.com for the US site. Have a try tomorrow and if you can't get through, let me know and I'll contact the owner and get her to send you details.

Latest posts

Back