Eyelash Emporium Glue Promo ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coups103

Reaction score
Hi All

There's a special offer on a 10m Medium Eyelash Glue (Black) for £xxx at the moment.

I normally use Flirties glue and have found it brill...coming to the end of one now and thought should I go for this offer:rolleyes:. Having searched threads/polls ages ago, Flirties always came out best so have always used it....but now I am tempted to give it a go for a change and some extra change in my pocket!!

Anyone out there give it the thumbs up?

Thanks x :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was searching on SG for a new glue recommendation, the Eyelash Emporium reviews were great - so I bought a bottle. Unfortunately I was a bit too ambitious and bought the fast setting one.. Far too fast for me!

So, I can't give you a personal review, but when I was doing my own research I only found good words said about this glue.

When I was searching on SG for a new glue recommendation, the Eyelash Emporium reviews were great - so I bought a bottle. Unfortunately I was a bit too ambitious and bought the fast setting one.. Far too fast for me!

So, I can't give you a personal review, but when I was doing my own research I only found good words said about this glue.

Thanks for replying Rhona...oh god yes can't be doing with a fast setting one just yet!! This one after checking is about 4-6 seconds drying which is about where I am at :lol: I hope!!. x

The Emporium glue is the the one I use and I get on really well with it and get good results. The deal Eyelash Emporium have on at the mo is pretty good. I have not tried the flirties one and so cannot comapre x

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Hi, I mostly use this one and have no problems or complaints. It's my favourite x

Sorry I use the ultra black not the medium x

Latest posts

Back