Advice needed re: tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
Hi I'm getting married in 2 weeks!! Eek!!
I wanted a spray tan but have decided my nails are more important!! So they won!!!

Was hoping to do a self tan on myself at home... But which one! Help any suggestions, they are sooo many to choose from!!!

Hi I'm getting married in 2 weeks!! Eek!!
I wanted a spray tan but have decided my nails are more important!! So they won!!!

Was hoping to do a self tan on myself at home... But which one! Help any suggestions, they are sooo many to choose from!!!

if you want to tan yourself fake bake mousse is good but if you want a gradual tan that lasts i use sienna x gradual tan i apply it twice for a darker tan and it lasts about 2 weeks, make sure you exfoliate 1st to help it last longer.

Ok great thank you for your help. Where can I get senna tan? Do Sally's do it?

I appreciate that you are trying to save money, but for the sake of your wedding I really think you should get a spray tan.
I know there are good self-tan brands out there, but you cant beat a professional tan.
I see you do tanning also, you could always find a therapist in your area and do a service swap.
x

By the time you've paid for some tan for yoursed to apply at home you might aswel get a spray tan Hun x

Cant you do your own nails but get a spray tan fromsomeone else?

I think id do this!

Doing my own nails is easier than tanning myself

Alternatively you cannot go wrong with fake bake lotion or mousse or st tropez again lotion or mousse.

Either are excellentandive never had any tan mishaps. For my wedding id rather have a spray though so as someone else said hit up some local therapists and offer a service swap ;-)

X

Yes thankyou!!! Good ideas!! If I do my own nails and pay for spray tan. Thanks geeks!!

Yes thankyou!!! Good ideas!! If I do my own nails and pay for spray tan. Thanks geeks!!

:))

Plus im fussy. I know how i like my nails and v few people would do them how i like ;-) x

Well geeks, thanks to your advice! I now have spray tan booked, it's sienna. And have decided to do my own nails x
Thank you again!!

Make sure the tan is a few days before the day to make sure that there is minimal chance of any rubbing off on your dress... :)

It's your wedding.

Get both your nails and tan done professionally.

Latest posts

Back