Maximist 5008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautychic

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have packed up my car this morning as I have a couple of tans after work and just realised that after washing the filter from the back of machine last night, I have gone and left it at home.
:smack:

I won't have chance to go home for it before my appointments as my day job is 20 miles from home.

Will it be ok? I normally position my machine to the rear and side of the tent so its as far away from the tent opening as possible. I haven't really got much option anyway other than to go ahead lol but just wanted to check.
*hoping Baggybear passes by at some point today* :lol:

xx

hi i have done this before i have used mine without the filter but have placed the machine on a black towel then after use wiped the filter area with some bed role . i wouldnt recommend it but mine has been fine it was only a once off though. hope that helps.xx but bare in mind if anything was to go wrong with the machine your warranty wouldnt be valid i dont think if you havent used the filter?

thanks lorna.
I don't have a spare towel with me but will make sure that it is placed on plenty of couch roll and cleaned well before I pack it up. I certainly won't be forgetting it again lol.

xx

Latest posts

Back