Tanning hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizaberryman

Reaction score
Hi girls out of all the body parts the hands I find are the hardest (I sometimes miss a part of the hand) not always. My question is, what's your tehnique and have you had problems with this? X any tips? X

I am paranoid about clients having dark hands... I put small amount of sorbalene cream on wrists, hands, palms, heels, knees and elbows. I put on client so I know only a tiny amount is on.

I also flick the gun away a little when getting to the hands and feet :D

We find that the best way to make sure you cover the hands is to ask your client to place their hands in a 'claw' position, and to do a few circular motions, this way it should cover all areas. Hope this helps.

We find that the best way to make sure you cover the hands is to ask your client to place their hands in a 'claw' position, and to do a few circular motions, this way it should cover all areas. Hope this helps.

I was about to post this is what I do - as some people have a lot of loose skin on their knuckles and if their fingers are straight out, will end up with wrinkly tiger stripes. Attractive! :lol:

I ask client to put arms out & spread fingers straight (not bend them) & spray from shoulder down over hand (usually takes 3 stripes to cover all arm/hand)
Then when tan is done I ask client to claw hand & give another quicker once over but this time in a v shape, then i ask for them to put thumbs together & a little quick spray.

I put a bit of barrier cream on knuckles & in between the little webby bits in between each finger x

I have the client spread their fingers out in front of them and then I spray down over the hand in 2 or 3 vertical strokes. Then they put their hands into the claw position and I spray around the hand, over the knuckles.

Lovely thanks girlS! C

Latest posts

Back