Highstreet must haves for MUA's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

so as some of you may know i am building up my make up kit and whilst waiting for some of my pro accounts to be accepted thought i'd have a shop around the highstreets for some goodies. can anyone recommend anything? before anyone jumps the gun please note I am mixing professional brands with a few highstreet :wink2:

The new Sleek Eau la la liners that came out this week are amazing!!

ooo thank you, i will have a peek! i'm looking for a new one myself, mine current one is rubbish! lol :D

Max Factor mascara's are fab.

A lot of the Bourjois make up is also good (esp the pot blushes and the chocolate bronzer)

Revlons matte lipsticks are great aswell.

Max Factor mascara's are fab.

A lot of the Bourjois make up is also good (esp the pot blushes and the chocolate bronzer)

Revlons matte lipsticks are great aswell.

thank you :D i am a massive fan of max factor mascaras, always forget about them. never really looked at the revlon or bourjois stand before so may have to check that out x

Sleek palettes are amazing!! Both the eyeshadow and the blush palettes.

Also, MUA eyeshadows have fab pigment, do not crease if used with a good primer, and only cost £1!!!

You can get them both in superdrug.

Hth

Also, MUA eyeshadows have fab pigment, do not crease if used with a good primer, and only cost £1!!!

Hth

ooo thank you! have added them all to my list :D this is so exciting!!!

Hth

Second vote for MUA eyeshadows, and actually the lippies aren't bad either. The other thing I do is keep an eye on various websites like halfpriceperfumes for deals they have on, I got a shed load of the Max Factor Lipfinity collection from there last year for about 4 quid - absolute steal!

xx

I agree sleek is fab pretty much all their products are great their pout paints are lovely too.
Also like the new rouge caress lipsticks by loreal.
And the Rimmel Kate moss collection lipsticks .

Max factor masterpiece max mascara

Some Barry M/Gosh for studio

The odd bit of Borjoius is nice

Some ELF is good

Apart from that I've either not tried it (rare) or it's crap.

X

The Pore professional by benefit helps miminise the appearence of pores!

Forgot to add:

Dermablend by Vichy is amazing camouflage make-up

Lucas paw paw ointment is great

Urban decay primer potion is fab although I'm using more MAC paintpots instead. No reason other than so like them.

I think that's about it?

Top tip : bourjois is made by chanel!! Good to know ;-)

wow thank you geeks, all excellent advice, i'm quickly writing it all down on my list or i'll hit the shops monday and i'll be stood there staring into space trying to think of everything i need to look at :lol:

For me i have to have benefits lemon aid....great corrector and lovely prime base for eyeshadow, but also great to freshen up the eyes. Great for any skin type and skin tone.xoxo

For me i have to have benefits lemon aid....great corrector and lovely prime base for eyeshadow, but also great to freshen up the eyes. Great for any skin type and skin tone.xoxo

oooo i've seen this alot on blogs and reviews, may have to head to the benefit counter in boots and have a go! x

Latest posts

Back