Elf Cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried these. I've been on their website but looking at their prices, and comparing them with others, they seem to be quite cheap.

I have tried to search but couldn't find anything.

I suppose if I just wanted to use on myself then they would be ideal but for clients maybe use something more professional.

I particularly like their nail polishes and at that price would be able to buy the whole lot lol so if anyone could tell me yay or nay then I would really appreciate it:) x

YAY! They have some great products to range from, handy and useful, not bad budget wise. But i like to mix and match my makeup so i have build my professional trolley(es) with bits and bobs!.....xoxo

join their UK facebook group, they do loads of offers, the other week they were doing 30% off, then free shipping, they do allsorts!! also people will give you reviews on there. I love the mineral foundation, mineral eyeshadows, mineral boosters (i've got sheer, shimmer, and corrective yellow), i also love the mineral lipsticks, studio brushes are fab spesh the Kabuki face brush, the essential line eyeshadow brushes are good but i wouldnt use the other brushes from that line. i also like the essential line luscious liquid lipsticks. and the studio bronzers and the essential bronzers are good too! ooo and the studio cream eyeliners are fantastic. i bought a few of the nail polishes for my friends little girl who is 5, alot of people say they're good but personally i dont think they are too amazing, abit wishy washy x

Hi skin, I use the eyebrow kit, they are great, I'm going to get some to retail, I've got all my friends using them, some used to use very expensive makes but prefer the elf and have switched,!!x

join their UK facebook group, they do loads of offers, the other week they were doing 30% off, then free shipping, they do allsorts!! also people will give you reviews on there. I love the mineral foundation, mineral eyeshadows, mineral boosters (i've got sheer, shimmer, and corrective yellow), i also love the mineral lipsticks, studio brushes are fab spesh the Kabuki face brush, the essential line eyeshadow brushes are good but i wouldnt use the other brushes from that line. i also like the essential line luscious liquid lipsticks. and the studio bronzers and the essential bronzers are good too! ooo and the studio cream eyeliners are fantastic. i bought a few of the nail polishes for my friends little girl who is 5, alot of people say they're good but personally i dont think they are too amazing, abit wishy washy x
Could the mineral foundation be used to reduce redness after waxing??xx

Could the mineral foundation be used to reduce redness after waxing??xx

i actually tried this the last time i waxed my upper lip... it was a no no... but my upper lip is super sensitive. i use it if i'm having a bad day and my foundation can't cover everything i use the elf studio contour brush to dap it on my spots or red area and it actually has good coverage. also my sister has redness on her cheeks, not too bad but visable, if i use the studio powder brush and do light circular movements it actually covers them :wink2:

I love elf.
Their primer is a must for me, I never put foundation on me or anyone else with out using primer first. I was shocked to be told that primer can really dry the skin out because I've been using the elf one every day for the last 6 months and not noticed any changes to my skin.
I also love their colour corrector palettes and their high lighter palettes.
About the only thing I haven't tried from elf is the nail polish, but all of the make up is spot on good quality and everyone I've used it on has been very impressed.
Oh! must not forget to rave about their brush cleaner, I just spray it on to my brushes and then rub them onto tissue, clean, dry smell nice and no hair loss from the brushes :lol:

Their bush cleaner is a def must have!

I have used many brands of brush cleaners over the years and the ELF one is far the best.

Some good reviews regarding Elf Cosmetics so I am going to order some products and see how I get on with them. Will start with the primer, eye shadows and the brush cleaner. It's amazing the difference in prices so even if I find they are not to my liking, it's not like I've spent a fortune on them. Thanks to everyone for their input:) x

Some good reviews regarding Elf Cosmetics so I am going to order some products and see how I get on with them. Will start with the primer, eye shadows and the brush cleaner. It's amazing the difference in prices so even if I find they are not to my liking, it's not like I've spent a fortune on them. Thanks to everyone for their input:) x
Don't forget the eyebrow kit!xx

Latest posts

Back