Product pump action bottles and wastage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I use Eve Taylor facial products and have just had to replace one of my facial moisturisers because it was too empty to pump any more product out.

However, when I looked in side the bottle there was lots left, just not enough for the pump action to work.

Not wanting to waste the product I thought I might just take it home and use the moisturiser myself, but it got me thinking, what do you other geeks do in this situation?

Anyone want to share any money/time/product saving tips, please feel free :)

Zoe x

When this happens to me, I just cut open the product container and use a spatula to scrap the contents out and place them in a small (well whatever fits the amount of product) glass food container. Like the lock lid ones from glad. This holds the remaining product without it being exposed to air. Only thing is you have to use a spatial to get it out of the container with each client but I never had a problem with it.

Hth!

I just open the next bottle and top it up. At least then they are both sealed and you can still use the pump :)

Latest posts

Back