Spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayemwhycee

Reaction score
I've just done my spray tan training and im currently using LA tanning solutions, i do like the darker solutions but im not too keen on 8%,10% and 12%.

i know there are lots of solutions out there and i need advice as to which is the best!
i want a solutions thats not a orange tone, has a range of colours so i can order from just one supplier rather than a few different ones,
A long lasting tan and solutions that dont have that fake tan smell!

i'd like to get samples to test different ones out but how do i get hold of them?

Thanks!
xx

I use nouvatan great colour and great fade off and they do alot of different % call them for a sample

Austin x

I use nouvatan great colour and great fade off and they do alot of different % call them for a sample

Austin x

agree auzz x

Im currently sampling Suntana and i love it, the fragrances in them are amazing too and everyone always comments on it!

Agree 1000% nouvatan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm sampling nouvatan at the moment. I sprayed my legs yesterday with the 8% and Im loving it no orange at all. I have tried other 8% brands but have been shocked at how orange they were. The 8% nouvatan looks so natural and im really pleased with it. I'm just waiting to see how it fades off. x

NOUVATAN

Not a hint of orange in any of the percentages, lovely fade off and fab people t o deal with

Latest posts

Back