I Love my job because......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilyloukatiekoo

Reaction score
I love my job because....

* I get to meet some of the most loveliest people

* people trust me to do their make up, nails, tan, facials etc and value my opinion for which I feel honored.

* I am a dog lover and every clients house I went to had the most loveliest doggies I got to cuddle!!

I could go on and on... I could also go on and on about my dislikes but today I am feeling positive!

What do you love best about your job?

If I'm being totally honest. The thing I love most about my job is the money..... lol

Ah I love my job because I get to meet lovely people, many of whom become friends.
I get to be part of people's most special days, like their weddings and proms.
I get to be a little girl again when I do princess parties and come home covered in glitter!
There are loads more reasons but I'm on my phone and it's hard to write a long message lol!

Loving the positivity! All of the above plus making peeps feel better about themselves too x

I love my job because ...

I don't have to spend a fortune getting spray tans every week and I can paint my nails when ever I like :)

the look in those clients eyes when they get there first tan or the nice set of nails and you know that you have just made that person feel so good. I had a lady who wasn't well, had been in and out of hospital and she just looked so health after her tan.

Finally having a job where there is a visible result at the end of the day - I LOVE starting a session on a pair of REALLY hairy legs... I'm sure my clients think I am MAD... I genuinely get excited when they come in with hairy legs or whatever... because the finished result is sooooooo visibly different :)

I love my job because i wake up and am genuinely happy to go to work...none of that monday morning feeling. I love playing around with all the different products, the social side of it, the clients that now feel more like friends, of course the money, the results and the girls that work in the hair salon are so lovely xx

I love my job because:

My clients are so lovely and make me feel lovely.

It makes me smile to see what a difference I have made to someone, even just a little bit.

My clients trust me

The money, obviously.

I dont have to sit at home all day!

I get to do what I love :)
x

I love my job because-

*Every day is different.
*Every client is different
*I meet people from all walks of life
*I have made some of the most amazing friends over the years
*I have met and still treat some of the most inspirational and brave couragous people and if i can ever be as couragous and brave as some of them if i ever have the misfortune of being in that position i would be so proud of myself.
*I learn something new from my clients every single day

I have the best job in the world and wouldnt EVER swap it for anything else.
Oh and the money is also a good point!:)

Clients bring me cake haha

i love the gossip!

I want cake! I get presents for the kids so I guess I'll sacrifice the cake for them! X

Latest posts

Back