HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinky

Reaction score
Just to let all the non believers know. I've been in this industry a long time, and have just been on the HD Brow training. I cannot tell you what I have learnt, it was absolutely amazing and worth every penny.

For those of you who think it is just a tint and wax, you are wrong, it is so much more than that.
The trainers are second to none, and for anyone who is umming and arring, go for it, so so worth it!xx

Hi where did u train too and how much was it ,also how much would you charge a client for this treatment x

Tammy if you look on the hd brows website and click on the training link, it has the costs on there.

Yes threading is one of the steps of hd brows. If you're passionate about brows and think your clients would have the treatment, then I would honestly go for the training. It's the techniques that are so worth learning. They don't teach you how to suck eggs, it's a completely different way of offering and eyebrow treatment to you clients.

Last edited:
Tammy if you look on the hd brows website and click on the training link, it has the costs on there.

Yes threading is one of the steps of hd brows. If you're passionate about brows and think your clients would have the treatment, then I would honestly go for the training. It's the techniques that are so worth learning. They don't teach you how to suck eggs, it's a completely different way of offering and eyebrow treatment to you clients.

Thank you I'm gonna go check it out xx

You should check out Billion Dollar Brows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really interesting post thankyou for sharing :)
I'm desperate to do a course in brows and have been looking into all of my options so this is helpful, do you feel it has improved your techniques?

Really interesting post thankyou for sharing :)
I'm desperate to do a course in brows and have been looking into all of my options so this is helpful, do you feel it has improved your techniques?

Hi,

Come and have a look at our course. We launched from Beverly Hills in November, and we are now working across the nation with exclusivity in every area. Have a look on The Salon website and professional beauty, we are all over it . The Guild has us in this month and Vitality magazine . Billion Dollar Brows is an advanced brow training school , hope this helps as there is so much to learn in design and brows X

Latest posts

Back