Lash & brow tinting & perming?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiche

Reaction score
Hi

I hope you can help?

I trained last year in Speed waxing with the lovely Kim, but I keep being asked if I do tinting, so I thought I would also train in this.

I have looked at many courses in my area and they either offer it with eyebrow waxing, which I obviously don't need to do again or I can do it with Lash perming - is this popular.

I would love to hear how popular Lash & Brow Tinting and Lash Perming is and if anyone can recommend a course in Sussex, Surrey, Kent area?

Many thanks xx

Hi, we run a lash and brow course which covers tinting of lashes, eyebrows, shaping of brows with tweezers, and application of strip and flare lashes. We also do a lash lifting course - which is essentially perming, but using a silicone shield instead of the old 'lolly stick' roller. This gives a really good lift from the base rather than a curl. We are based near Portsmouth so not sure if that is near enough for you. Visit our website for details at www.ssbtbeautytraining.co.uk

tinting is very popular, but perming - I'd get maybe 2 or 3 a year!!!!

Latest posts

Back