Spray tans help please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chixyorky

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I know there are loads of things on here about spray tans and i have been researching but i would really like to know what everyones favorite product is to use for spray tans?
I trained with st tropez years ago at college but havent done one since so would be looking for training aswell as machine and solution. I currently am working in a hair salon with my room for beauty. There is another room with a sunbed in it which my boss is going to take out and says i can start doing spray tans there. I have read on here that you dont have to use the mahine that comes with the tan but is it better to buy the whole package? We currently do fake bake manual application but not many people have it and are asking for spray tans insted! Should we continue with fake bake or is there a better product out there ive seen alot of people talking about scenna x (dont know if i spelt that right!)
Sorry about the long post just want to get the right thing for the salon. Im employed so my boss would be funding the kit, training ect
Thank you in advance x
Caroline x

Firstly, HOW cute is your Chihauhu!?!?!? I have a little black one.

Anyway, Sienna x and Nouvatan seem to be the overall favourites with Sienna being slightly more expensive per tan.

I've heard bad things about St Tropez but haven't actually tried it myself.

Hope this helps!

Firstly, HOW cute is your Chihauhu!?!?!? I have a little black one.

Anyway, Sienna x and Nouvatan seem to be the overall favourites with Sienna being slightly more expensive per tan.

I've heard bad things about St Tropez but haven't actually tried it myself.

Hope this helps!

Aw thanks hes a cross yorky and a little monkey!
Yes u wasnt planning on using st tropez as not keen on there products have had a spray tan using that before and wasnt impressed!
Havent heard of nouvatan are they the same company that does the eyelashes?? How much does it cost per tan and how much would you charge a client? We were looking to charge about £15-20??? Does that sound about right?
Thanks for replying xxx

I only use Sienna x at the moment and charge £20 if they come to me and £25 if I go to them. Having said that I am in central London so can charge a little more.

I am hoping to add Nouvatan or switch completely as I really like them but some ppl specifically ask for Sienna.

PS Sienna advise using about 50ml of tan per client which works out to about £5 but I use about 30-40ml per client.

On my training with Sienna i was told it was £2.70 per tan?? Xx

Just a gentle reminder guys but this is a public forum and we're not allowed to discuss trade prices and costs on here. Might be an idea to delete them out of ur posts.

OP the best thing to do when u get ur kit is to sample sample sample. Only u can decide which one u like best.

Xxx

Thanx for advice everyone hopefully will get ringing around and find out which is best xxx

Latest posts

Back