Maximist settings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
hi guys,ive just bought the sienna x maxi mist equipment,ive sprayed a few clients but im using alot of solution can anyone tell me how much solution i should be using and what setting should my gun be set at? x

On average you should be using around 50-60ml per client. Also, with regards to the settings, each gun and machine are slightly different. The best way to test this is to close the gun completely, imagine the dial as a clock face open the gun every 5 minutes, testing on couch roll each time until the right amount of spray comes out.

Also, make sure that you are holding your gun 6" away from your clients body each time you spray.
Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Trinitia

On average you should be using around 50-60ml per client. Also, with regards to the settings, each gun and machine are slightly different. The best way to test this is to close the gun completely, imagine the dial as a clock face open the gun every 5 minutes, testing on couch roll each time until the right amount of spray comes out.

Also, make sure that you are holding your gun 6" away from your clients body each time you spray.
Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Trinitia

great thanks ill try that x

Took the advice guys and it was fab,no sticky client,no over spray and used ALOT less tan,a very happy client= happy me. Thanks for your answers xx

Latest posts

Back