Hosepipe ban - help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
So now we have a hose pipe ban i am wondering how i am going to clean my spray tan tent properly, i normally stick it up in the garden and hose it down, i am wondering if as it is for my business I would still be allowed to do this?
Any advice? x

Really guys?!
REALLY?

Who give a crap ?

Really guys?!
REALLY?

Who give a crap ?

About what? The Hosepipe ban? You'll give a c*** if you get fined £1000 for using one and you'll give a c*** if it gets as bad as 1976 and you have to get water from a stand pipe in the street just to be able to have a cup of tea let alone have a wash each day. People need to abide by the ban or that is in danger of happening, you may pay for your water and feel you have every right to use it when and how you please but reservoirs are very low and it will be rationed if people DON'T give a c*** :wink2:

You're on fine form again Planky! ;)

OP, I don't think it makes a blind bit of difference that you'd like to use your hose for business, rather than personal use, and honestly, why should it?

Have a read of the article posted by The Ed regarding businesses and the water drought, on the homepage

Just give it a spray out with your gun/machine. HTH

Really guys?!
REALLY?

Who give a crap ?

I've the same attitude. I haven't even got a hosepipe, but if I had one I'd use it. It's cleaning a flimsy spray tan tent out... not filling up the local swimming baths!

I said on the other hose pipe thread... Seriously who's going to know whether your using it or not?! Is there some kind of way they'd be able to find out? is everyone's gardens going to be camera'd up lol

Saying that.... Im now sat here with a vision of a little man sat in his office on hosepipe watch, 'Mrs LushLash at 123 salon geek street has the hosepipe on again! get down there & bring her in now!!' lol

xx

I've the same attitude. I haven't even got a hosepipe, but if I had one I'd use it. It's cleaning a flimsy spray tan tent out... not filling up the local swimming baths!

I said on the other hose pipe thread... Seriously who's going to know whether your using it or not?! Is there some kind of way they'd be able to find out? is everyone's gardens going to be camera'd up lol

Saying that.... Im now sat here with a vision of a little man sat in his office on hosepipe watch, 'Mrs LushLash at 123 salon geek street has the hosepipe on again! get down there & bring her in now!!' lol

xx

Well you shouldn't have this attitude, even just spraying down a tent uses water and if everyone had that same attitude then we'd run out pretty quick! And people are being paid rewards for "grassing" people up, so just keep that in mind because if you have neighbours like mine, they might not think twice about calling the water board to inform them to earn a couple of hundred quid!

Think maybe you should google and read up about the drought in 76 and how bad it can get because rumour has it we're headed the same way this year. Then I'll bet you'll all be the first ones to moan Lol!! :)

Bucket of warm water and a soft broom???:wink2:

fil up your gun and use that, i always washed my down that when I was mobile. xxxx

Thanks for the replys I will be filling my gun up and doing it that way!
I agree with Planky we should all give a c@#p about the hose pipe ban however i hope the business' that rely on using hose pipes are allowed to use them!

Latest posts

Back