1st spray party Friday, any advice :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav24

Reaction score
Hi have my 1st party friday any advice would be appricated :0)

If possible get your client record forms and written prep advice out to them tomorrow to cut down time on friday. Also it should hopefully mean that they will be ready to be sprayed ie. makeup/deodorant free, in the underwear that they want to be sprayed in etc.

Get a conveyor belt style system happening- straight in and take their sheets if they have already filled them in, give everyone the disposables they need. If they are filling in their record cards give them to them to do while you are setting up.
Find out how dark each client wants to be and organise it so that all the people who want a 10% for example go 1st and the ones who want 14% go together, etc. to save you constantly switching cups of solution.
Make sure you have extra disposables and solution incase more people turn up!

Basically be organised and firm with them if they are being indecisive about who's going first/next
Enjoy it, parties are great fun and good little earners xx

I agree with pink fairy! if you can't get the cards filled in prior to the party, attach them to a clipboard and as you are tanning the first one the rest can be filling out the cards. I usually do the light tans first, then the meduim and finally the dark. Make sure you have plenty of disposables as you never know what you might come accross, lots of sticky feet, hats, face masks if necessary, disposable pants etc, have your business cards and post tan care cards ready to hand out after the tan. The most important thing at a party is - don't feel rushed, take your time. Oh...I also take a clip lamp wth me as some houses have quite dim lights and I find this helps loads.

Thank you :0)

Good luck with ur spray tan party I have 4 people tomorrow I'm sooooo nervous but the above advice has been helpful :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back