Product advice please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLD

Reaction score
i was going to go with skintruth products as im just setting up and didnt want anything too expensive to begin with, but having read reviews on here a few people have mentioned eve taylor!
i went to have a look but i have to register and everything to be able to see trade prices (which is fine) but for the time being im just wanting to compare prices quickly!! i was just wondering if anyone can just give me an example of trade prices for eve taylor, eg. cleansers etc.
or on the other hand if you know of any other good start up products to use, this would be a big help if possible :) thank you

hi i use skintruth for my basic facial range because it reflects the price i charge because of my area and i find it smells really nice and clients always comment on this, i do use another range for more advanced which is silhoutte as it works along there machines so i charge more for these so people have the option and it depends what their needs are. You have to thinks of your treatment prices and shop accordingly x

Latest posts

Back