Perron Rigot or Lycon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callaghanbeauty

Reaction score
Im just about to train intimate waxing and not sure which route to take - Perron Rigot or Lycon? What do you use and which one do you think is best?

Hi, I can not answer this question sorry to disappoint!! But would like to know the answer to this as I would like to move into intimate waxing and there seems to be some very good products on the market.

Wish you luck, Dawn

I've only used Perron Rigot and have been for the last 5 years, I'm really happy with the products and not looking to change. :biggrin:

I went on a product discovery day with thalgo it was free when I did it but I believe there is a small charge that you can redeem against rp wax. It was a fantastic day haven't tried lycon but that is also meant to be fantastic aswell xx

I trained with Lycon and really enjoyed the course.

I learnt a lot in a relatively short period of time and have received fantastic aftercare from strip (the training company)

I have never used PR but have only ever heard good things about it on SG.

I'm a PR user, I've tried Lycon (I bought it a trade show, the only way you can buy it without paying for their basic training) and I still think PR is better. But that is my personal preference.

The discovery days are a great way to find out about the wax and their non-strip wax range, and you are shown how to use them and get to spend time trying them out for yourself.

Latest posts

Back