Sewn in lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Had a voicemail asking to call regarding sp lashes.

So I call her back and she asked if I do the sewn in ones as her friend has them!

Omg! I said I'd never heard of them and was she sure!

She said she thought her friend was full of ...... But wanted to check.

She booked in tomorrow and I know this is going to come up in conversation so before I point blank agree with her gut reaction has anyone heard of this?

Never!!! Sewn in hair extensions yeah but not lashes? Gees that would be hard!!!! Haha x

How strange i was asked if i do the threaded in lashes today too! I don't do lash extensions at all so said no and then said i had never heard of them!

How strange i was asked if i do the threaded in lashes today too! I don't do lash extensions at all so said no and then said i had never heard of them!

Spooky xx

That actually sounds quite painful!
Rhiannon x

It is actually a real thing :( I'm not sure if you need a special license for it tho

I'm not fancying that done!! my eyes are hurting just reading this :( x

Well... according to google they do exist... but I can't find any real information on them that satisfies me they are any different to normal eye lash extentions as it were...

Well I have a sewing machine......not sure I could do these on that though - computerised as it is! never heard of these lashes at all, it's made me laugh wondering how on earth they are "sewn" in if at all!
Whatever next?
If anyone has some info please post it i'm fascinated to find out what it is!
Choccy x x x

Never heard of it

Can you imagine the size the needle would have to be to sow them in:eek::lol:

There is a procedure called 'pluck and sew' which is a medical procedure. Follicles are taken from the scalp and sewn onto the eyelids. As this is hair from your head then it will continue to grow and you will need to cut them every 4 weeks or so.
Great for people who have permanently lost lashes but a bit extreme for a cosmetic treatment!

:eek: this is a tad extreme! you know it's out there when you read it out to your husband and he says " wait what did you say?" then laughs with a scared look on his face lol

I knew about the medical procedure but not the beauty one. Seems a bit extreme IMO but whatever floats ur boat x

Latest posts

Back