Best place to buy HVLP 5008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdudette

Reaction score
I'm finally upgrading to the HVLP 5008, any advice on the best place to buy from? A lot of the deals online are for kits but I only need the gun. Any advice is appreciated thanks.

I'm finally upgrading to the HVLP 5008, any advice on the best place to buy from? A lot of the deals online are for kits but I only need the gun. Any advice is appreciated thanks.

The 5008 are out of production now and have been replaced with the TS50. The machine itself it's almost identical, new upgraded helia gun.
Try www.tan-tents.co.uk
Fab price. The price you see is the price you pay! Absolutely outstanding customer service too. Can't rate them highly enough :) (by the way, I don't work for them! Lol)

Oh I didn't realise that. Thank you. Do you have the Ts50? Would you think it is one of the better guns available then?

Oh I didn't realise that. Thank you. Do you have the Ts50? Would you think it is one of the better guns available then?

I only upgraded to the TS50 the other week but haven't had chance to use it yet due to my fiancé being in hospital. Hoping to use it this week though. It's meant to be great and easy to use and set up :) x

Latest posts

Back