New to Matrix hi-lift need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairykym

Reaction score
Iv got a new client and she says shehas an all over 12/1 and 12%. I'm guessing this is koleston. I have been told to try the matrix hi- lifts for a good result. I have got a ul-a+. Does anyone know what result I will get from this on a base 6??

Iv got a new client and she says shehas an all over 12/1 and 12%. I'm guessing this is koleston. I have been told to try the matrix hi- lifts for a good result. I have got a ul-a+. Does anyone know what result I will get from this on a base 6??

I guess you meant to post this in the hair geek section? Lol. Hope someone over there can answer for you :) x

i would defo use uln around hairline ,and be carefull on parting area if it's fine ,as the ula can grab very blue on hairline and sometimes parting area. i would mix 2 parts ula 1 part uln on the hair but uln on hairline and parting if fine hair, dont get any on old existing colour as it might go a bit blue.I prefer 12/89 or 12/1 koleston or Kadus as it's less scarey .x:Love:

Oops yes sorry. Thank you Tiatia i might just stick to the 12/1 then x

Latest posts

Back