Leaking solution:Don't you love it when...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizaberryman

Reaction score
Your solution isn't screwed on tight enough on the machine and it starts to leek as your spraying!!!! :-S I struggle to get it on really tight does anyone else? I'm having some joint problems at the moment so that doesn't help, and when I get hubby to do it then it's too tight and I can't get it off!!! Lol

Oh wow thanks, wonder if that will help, I may have to purchase x thanks hun

It should work, use it one way to undo, the slide it off the bottom and file over to do up!

I find it easier to tighten with a flannel/small towel to help grip, which is also handy to have to wipe away any drips.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi, i put a layer of vasline all round the thread, and then it doesnt drip, and also makes it a bit easier to undo :D

Yep I have found this too, so I now fill up solution at home (I am mobile) and wipe the inside of the screw on bit of the gun, I also hold the gun stil and screw the pot into the gun (if that makes sense)

And when I have problems opening it, I run abit of warm water around that area and it seems to work :) xx

Latest posts

Back