Tan Tan Tan :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Fellow tanning geeks,, i currently don't offer any sort of tanning treatment but feel I need to jump on the waggon before summer arrives!!
Read many of the threads on spray tan & your favourites seem to be Novutan, LAtan & Crazy Angel. Do these companies offer samples? Also what guns are you using? Seen a crazy post about someone using a fence spray painter from B&Q???!!!

Any replies welcome xx

I know that Nouvatan do sample packs, they do charge for them but you get enough to do a few tans.
Not sure about the others but most companies offer samples so your best bet is to give them a ring.
I use the HVLP 5008, it's a great machine but I think they may have stopped making it.
The TS20 seems to be popular.
If you get lots of samples and try them out on different skin types that will help you make an informed decision as everyone's tastes and needs differ.
If you do your training with a reputable company they should give you all the advice you need about the equipment that will suit you best and then if you need extra help on any wee queries salon geek is here :)
Good luck! Xx

i've recently bought a kit from la tan and its brilliant, love the colour's very natural and the best thing is it doesn't come off on your clothes or bedding!! and i have white bedding........

i got the ts20 kit as its lighter than the 5008 so if i want to take it somewhere less to carry! they do samples, give them a call they were so helpful on the phone when i was deciding what to go for x

Latest posts

Back