Nouvatan v Tandare%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am in the process of converting from Tandare to Nouvatan...started out with rapid tan, loved it so now changing as soon as each Tandare solution is used up... I now stock Nouvatan 10%, 14% and rapid tan....can anyone tell me if the Tandare % is same as Nouvatan please? Tanned a few girls last night with Nouvatan 14% and some of them did not think it was dark enough? This could be just normal result as some clients are never ever dark enough but just said it check with the experts :)
Also thinking of stocking 16%....

Thanks
Jan
xxx

Personally, I've noticed people can get away with going a little darker with Nouvatan, as it's a golden brown x

P.s. you can mix % with Nouvatan, so if you stock
8%, 12%, 16% and 20% you can offer: 8, 10, 12,14, 16, 18 & 20 hope this helps x

Every supplier uses different DHA, ie someone using a 10% might compare someone elses 14% as they might use a synthetic DHA so its worth trying them all to make up your mind as you cant compare like for like :O)))

tandare is a great color and when it says it gives you a ten you get a ten i do find that nouvatan gives you a lighter color but lovely i would just spray her with a darker %

x

I trialled tan dare on a few people and didn't get on with it as it remained quite tacky and i just didn't like the finish, can you not trial a different brand such as sienna x for a browner tan?

Hi Geeks
I am in the process of converting from Tandare to Nouvatan...started out with rapid tan, loved it so now changing as soon as each Tandare solution is used up... I now stock Nouvatan 10%, 14% and rapid tan....can anyone tell me if the Tandare % is same as Nouvatan please? Tanned a few girls last night with Nouvatan 14% and some of them did not think it was dark enough? This could be just normal result as some clients are never ever dark enough but just said it check with the experts :)

Thanks
Jan
xxx
Tandare and Novatan are completely different spray tan solutions and as such the DHA concentrates whilst maybe quoted at sat 10% each may vary dependent of course on the quality of DHA concentrates used in the formulation
Tandare are launching a new 1-4 hr rapid tan body bronzing lotion shortly...so may well be worth a try
Pm me if you would like me to send you a sample
HTH :hug:

Hi Geeks

Thanks
Jan
xxx

I use Nouvatan and have done for over 2 yrs its the best quality solution & colour,personally it would depend on the individual skin tone as to the end result aswell x

Latest posts

Back