LVL lash help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
So I did a set of lvl lashes at the beginning of the week.

And she rang me up and said that one side has just dropped, it didn't look as lifted as the other side.

I rang lvl lashes and they said to use hot water on the lashes then the serum. So we did, but no it still didn't work, so I made sure it was ok to have another attempt at doing the lashes, (just the non lifted side) and it was so I did.

But nothing, it hasn't lifted at all :(

I'm gutted, she was really nice and was so happy with the lifted side, she said she will just get some curlers.

Does anyone know why they won't lift?

I had this happen with one client. The lift looked like it had taken but the next day one eye dropped. Nouveau also said I could do it straight away again but I was not happy to and I told her I'd do it again in 2 or 3 weeks. She said she would just use curlers on that eye and leave it till her next appointment so I did both eyes again about 8 weeks later and it was fine.
I don't know why it happened though.

I had this happen with one client. The lift looked like it had taken but the next day one eye dropped. Nouveau also said I could do it straight away again but I was not happy to and I told her I'd do it again in 2 or 3 weeks. She said she would just use curlers on that eye and leave it till her next appointment so I did both eyes again about 8 weeks later and it was fine.
I don't know why it happened though.

Thank you. I was hoping it would be you who replied to me. :)

She said she will just use a curler, but she's getting married next week so I just felt really bad it didn't take, I'm glad it's a sort of common issue and not just happened to me.

I re did it but it still didn't make a difference.

I gave her a free lash serum, and told her to try again with the hot water and serum tomorrow.

Thank you for your reply.

That's strange! Was it the first or 2nd eye that didn't lift?
Maybe u didn't leave lotion on long enough?
Could her eyes been watering and washed away some lotion? Or unstuck the lashes?

It was the first eye I did,

I left the lotion on for as long as I did on the second eye.

It was also my easiest side (I'm right handed, and it's the right eye)

I did think well maybe she washed her eyes right after, but I redid it and it still didn't lift.

I thoughts maybe I didn't put another tension on the lashes but it still won't lift.

I feel totally gutted

Ive just experienced the same problem. Never experienced it before. How long did you leave the lifting balm on for? Dod she have long lashes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back