Lash Extension Eye Pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bythenight

Reaction score
Hi All! {First time poster!}

I have been doing lashes for 2 years now, and just yesterday I had 2 clients who had red/irritated eyes later that evening from the eye pads!! Am I putting them too close to the eyes? Are some people just intolerant to the pads? :sad:
Any feedback is appreciated.

I itch and go red where they have been. I use maskin tape on my clients now as some have gone a bit red on their cheeks, just remember to take the tackiness off. Xx

Ooops I don't use maskin tape at all that would just be wrong!!! Haha (to many vodkas with my dinner) I use micropore. Xx

Hi All! {First time poster!}

I have been doing lashes for 2 years now, and just yesterday I had 2 clients who had red/irritated eyes later that evening from the eye pads!! Am I putting them too close to the eyes? Are some people just intolerant to the pads? :sad:
Any feedback is appreciated.

I found when I've had my eyes done that its always such a relief to have the pads removed and a lot of my eyelash clients say the same, try bringing the pads down a bit more so that the product doesn't seep into the eyes as this can be the cause and check throughout that the gel hasn't leaked.

Latest posts

Back