Just warm waxing course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tworal

Reaction score
I have learnt the basics of waxing at college however it is not a supported part of my certificate. I really enjoyed it and am seriously considering learning this in more depth but the only course I have found relatively near where I live is the Salon Systems just warm waxing course. I was just wondering what peoples opinions are of this? I've browsed the site for a few days exploring the different waxing topics but didn't really get a definitive answer.
Thanks in advance :)

I've heard a few opinions on here regarding this course as such have decided to for a one on one course with a lady in Altrincham (not too far for you). It's a full day and it doesn't end until she feels you've grasped it. You get a certificate at the end which insurance companies recognise.

It's going to cost twice as much but I'm going to get 100% of her attention which I feel is worth it. You bring a model or she can supply one for a small extra charge.

I can't wait!

It would be worth your while to also look into using a hard/hot wax as if in the future you want to venture into the realms of female/male intimate hard wax is the way to go. Hard wax is also fantastic for more delicate areas such as face and underarm. Don't limit your waxing service.

thanks so much for your responses :) I'll keep having a look around!

Latest posts

Back