What would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaches1506

Reaction score
Hey Geeks just wanted your opinion's....... I had a spray tanning course booked for today at 10.30am it was a fair distance to travel (and a bit of a nightmare) to get to the venue anyway I turn up along with 4 other ladies but the trainer didn't :'(. We all in turn called up to complain and were offered another date which they couldn't give at that time and a free bottle of 250ml solution. Now as it turns out it's for next Sunday and a free 1l bottle of solution. I know this is a great compensation but such a bad start has put me off the company. Would you cancel and go elsewhere or accept the new training date and solution??
I feel so disheartened :-( x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

P.s sorry if this is in the wrong place I rarely post tho on the website constantly :-D

personally I'd want my costs and travel re-imbursed... I guess it depends on how convenient sunday is for you... you've lost a working day today which I wouldn't be happy about... 1 litre solution is about £30-£35 depending on what manufacturer so look up the cost of that to work out what it's actually worth...

Aw that's awful for you!

if this was my decision... I'd take the free solution, & go on Sunday. (at least they've compensated you somehow, a lot wouldn't of done) I'd give the benefit of doubt for today as sometimes things can happen & it isn't nessacarily the company's fault. could the trainer of been ill / got her days mixed up accidentally?

If it happened again though I'd ditch it altogether. Just my 2 cents worth, good luck though. x

Aw that's awful for you!

if this was my decision... I'd take the free solution, & go on Sunday. (at least they've compensated you somehow, a lot wouldn't of done) I'd give the benefit of doubt for today as sometimes things can happen & it isn't nessacarily the company's fault. could the trainer of been ill / got her days mixed up accidentally?

If it happened again though I'd ditch it altogether. Just my 2 cents worth, good luck though. x

sorry forgot to add! I'd be asking for some sort of reimbursement for todays travel expenses. x

I did ask about being reimbursed for travel and they said I would make money on the free solution (which I thought was a bit cheeky) although correct. Sundays not a hugely inconvenient. I was just so rearing to go! Lol I'm not sure what happened with the trainer and neither are the company as she hasn't been intouch, I really hope she's okay. I guess these things happen. X

Hmmm

A difficult one as I would be slightly more concerned on the attitude shown by the company - from what youve posted anyway. Although if it were me I would prob ask for a refund and book with another company. I had a similar situation with a eyelash extension company (obv Im not going to name names) in the end I cancelled and Im now going to book with another company. The trust was just lost!

xx

The exact same thing happened to me 18 mths ago when I trained!

I had travelled from Essex to south west London, arranged a model as it was 1 on 1 training, and the trainer wouldn't answer her phone or anything! :Scared:

I was so pi**ed off with the company, I decided to try someone else.

That's when I called Dawn at Nouvatan, and it soon became apparent that the first company had done me huge favour by messing me around!

Take my advice, stuff the first company, call Nouvatan! :cool:

Will they give you your money back that you have paid for training? In not, I'd do the training and change companies to pay your solution. That's bad did they not explain what has happened?

They did say I could have a refund. But I have decided to give them another go, next Sunday at 10am! Wish me luck geeks!;-) p.s. Still not sure what went wrong with the trainer, I just hope she's ok and just forgot or got mixed up. X

Latest posts

Back