Digital or Analogue wax pot??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulineM-Mobile

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm going to purchase a new wax pot, (hopefully tomorrow - Beauty Express) and I'm having difficulty deciding between analogue or digital. I've had a search through lots of great posts but haven't really found to much to compare.
I'm pretty certain it will be a hive one, hopefully double.

Many thanks

Pauline X

Hi Pauline
Just replied on other thread, but I have noticed that the digital wax pots seem to be far more accurate temperature wise than my previous non digital one (which got quite hot sometimes). The hive digi one I have also has a fast heat up feature which is helpful if you are out and about (it will fast heat up to a set temp).
Maybe some other peeps can comment too.
xx

From experience using both, I prefer an analogue one. I think unfortunately you would need to try it and see. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful x

Although I like my digital one it is a pain as it can't be set to a timer. Plus I bought the double one and regret that also because one side is only 500cc. If I had to buy again I would have bought 2 analogues.

Thank all ladies for your replies. I'll decide tomorrow.

Thanks again

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back