Help please! Spraying men & IVF

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Severnrose

Reaction score
Morning all!

Tomorrow I will be spraying my first man. I'm not nervous at all 'cos he's a man' as his wife will be there (spraying her too), but I am slightly nervous incase I need to do anything differently that I dont know about. Does the tan spray through hair on legs/chest ok? I can't think of anything obvious I would need to do differently but please let me know from your experiences!

Also, I am spraying a friend on Friday who has recently had IVF, she confirmed a couple of weeks ago that she isn't pregnant and it didn't work :( would you think that her hormones are back to normal now as the IVF would have been done at least a month ago and I'm presuming as she knows she isnt pregnant she must have had a period so gone through her monthly cycle? My thoughts are that the IVF should no longer affect the results of her tan but if anyone knows anything about IVF and thinks differently, please let me know. (I'm spraying her for a wedding the next day and don't want to chance her being streaky/green/patchy/god knows what else!!!!) ;) thanks xx

Morning all!

Tomorrow I will be spraying my first man. I'm not nervous at all 'cos he's a man' as his wife will be there (spraying her too), but I am slightly nervous incase I need to do anything differently that I dont know about. Does the tan spray through hair on legs/chest ok? I can't think of anything obvious I would need to do differently but please let me know from your experiences!

Also, I am spraying a friend on Friday who has recently had IVF, she confirmed a couple of weeks ago that she isn't pregnant and it didn't work :( would you think that her hormones are back to normal now as the IVF would have been done at least a month ago and I'm presuming as she knows she isnt pregnant she must have had a period so gone through her monthly cycle? My thoughts are that the IVF should no longer affect the results of her tan but if anyone knows anything about IVF and thinks differently, please let me know. (I'm spraying her for a wedding the next day and don't want to chance her being streaky/green/patchy/god knows what else!!!!) ;) thanks xx

Morning, I spray my hubby and you can see the hair 'being blown about' IFYKWIM lol. You won't have a problem, if anything they have a flatter surface to spray - not so many curves!!

As for IVF - I'll let an expert answer that one. Good luck x

I regards to IVF there is still a chance high levels of hormones may still be in her system. Is your friend still having daily hormone injections? I would advise that the results could be effected by this. HTH

I regards to IVF there is still a chance high levels of hormones may still be in her system. Is your friend still having daily hormone injections? I would advise that the results could be effected by this. HTH

Hi, no she is not having any treatment atall x

Morning, I spray my hubby and you can see the hair 'being blown about' IFYKWIM lol. You won't have a problem, if anything they have a flatter surface to spray - not so many curves!!

As for IVF - I'll let an expert answer that one. Good luck x

Ok thanks, I'm more nervous about doing him than spraying my very first 'stranger'!! X

Morning all!

Tomorrow I will be spraying my first man. I'm not nervous at all 'cos he's a man' as his wife will be there (spraying her too), but I am slightly nervous incase I need to do anything differently that I don't know about. Does the tan spray through hair on legs/chest ok? I can't think of anything obvious I would need to do differently but please let me know from your experiences!
Once you have spray tanned a couple of guys you will wonder what all the fuss is about and probably enjoy the experience more than doing females
Why...well males are very good at doing as there told lol,especially in regard to treatments,they are polite,less fussy and generally speaking tip more
Yes it is easier as already mentioned there are less curves where solution can get caught so less prob;lems here.

In so far as body hair...just don't worry about it.

A good technique for excessive body hair is to tilt your gun slightly up wards so you effectively spray up the hair not strait at it...this reduces solution droplets forming on the hairs to an extent.

If droplets do occur again don't worry...simply disconnect your gun from the hose and blast the warm air from the hose onto the effected area...this will force the droplets onto the skin.

No need to pat with a tissue as this will indubitably cause problems
For bald or shaved headed guys...make sure they haven't just shaved(at least 24hrs prior) and simply lightly mist the head...once or twice is fine.
So good luck and NJOY all will be good :wink2:

Once you have spray tanned a couple of guys you will wonder what all the fuss is about and probably enjoy the experience more than doing females
Why...well males are very good at doing as there told lol,especially in regard to treatments,they are polite,less fussy and generally speaking tip more
Yes it is easier as already mentioned there are less curves where solution can get caught so less prob;lems here.

In so far as body hair...just don't worry about it.

A good technique for excessive body hair is to tilt your gun slightly up wards so you effectively spray up the hair not strait at it...this reduces solution droplets forming on the hairs to an extent.

If droplets do occur again don't worry...simply disconnect your gun from the hose and blast the warm air from the hose onto the effected area...this will force the droplets onto the skin.

No need to pat with a tissue as this will indubitably cause problems
For bald or shaved headed guys...make sure they haven't just shaved(at least 24hrs prior) and simply lightly mist the head...once or twice is fine.
So good luck and NJOY all will be good :wink2:

Thanks so much for that. I always spray in vertical strokes from top to bottom. Where there is a lot of hair would you recommend spraying in strokes from bottom to top instead or is tilting the gun slightly upwards enough? Thanks x

I agree - I heard that with dense hair you spray from down to up (opposite direction to usual) as this gets through the hair. Good luck!

Thanks so much for that. I always spray in vertical strokes from top to bottom. Where there is a lot of hair would you recommend spraying in strokes from bottom to top instead or is tilting the gun slightly up wards enough? Thanks x

Try it and if it works for you...yey it works for you
The thing about applications is to take your basic training knowledge and adapt it to certain situations or your style or preference over time
Good luck

Try it and if it works for you...yey it works for you
The thing about applications is to take your basic training knowledge and adapt it to certain situations or your style or preference over time
Good luck

I know I just didn't really fancy 'practising' on a paying customer. My husband is so annoying, wish he would just let me spray him lol!!! Thanks so much for your help x

I know I just didn't really fancy 'practising' on a paying customer. My husband is so annoying, wish he would just let me spray him lol!!! Thanks so much for your help x
You must have friends and rellies you could practice on :wink2:

Spraying men is just as easy. If they are hairy you can slightly angle the gun to catch under the body hair. I sprayed a clients husband and due to a bald spot had to do his head too!! So be careful about that!!

Spraying men is just as easy. If they are hairy you can slightly angle the gun to catch under the body hair. I sprayed a clients husband and due to a bald spot had to do his head too!! So be careful about that!!

Spot on
Your avator is rather distracting to say the least but I like it :wink2::eek::lol::lol::hug::Love::Love:

Spot on
Your avator is rather distracting to say the least but I like it :wink2::eek::lol::lol::hug::Love::Love:

haha I love the 50's!! Isnt Betty Page the best ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

haha I love the 50's!! Isnt Betty Page the best ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

shure hits the right spot for me :eek::wink2::Love:

It takes a good few months before your friends hormones levels get back to normal. I still had tans when I was on the drugs for ivf and after and it was fine no patches.

I spray my husband and I spray vertically and don't do anything different. Always looks very natural and hairs never cause a problem. Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back