Laurens way....anybody stocking it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody is stocking Laurens Way yet? If so, is attracting you new clients? Do you stock all 3 %? Do you stock the retail range?

I think I'm going to stock it alongside my usual solution. I sampled it and was please with the results. I'm hoping that it will attract a young clientelle as alot of young girls seem interested in it. Nobody in my area is currently stocking it so I'm hoping it will give me an advantage!

On a seperate note I have confirmed with LW that you can mix their solution if anybody was wondering!

I used the trial samples & didnt like it.I used it on 3 regular clients & it didnt last long at all compared to SiennaX.
I wont be stocking it.

I loved it!its just a lot more expensive then what I pay for a bottle of fake bake that's put me off,I don't think people would pay the price for a tan when you have a cheaper alternative of a well known brand xx

Tried a sample thought it was ok, am sticking to my other solution as I prefer it even though lw is cheaper, but I know what your saying people wanting it because of who's it is, my friends daughter begged me to try the sample on her, and was tweeting I'm getting my lw tan done, and of course lw tweet back! She thought it was ok but preferred my other solution! Xx

Tried a sample thought it was ok, am sticking to my other solution as I prefer it even though lw is cheaper, but I know what your saying people wanting it because of who's it is, my friends daughter begged me to try the sample on her, and was tweeting I'm getting my lw tan done, and of course lw tweet back! She thought it was ok but preferred my other solution! Xx

I agree I prefer my usual solution and def won't stop using it. Its the brand power that I'm attracted to with this solution. Like your friends daughter my young friends have begged to try it. Its got such a buzz surrounding it. LW are really on trend and clever with their marketing tactics.

I agree I prefer my usual solution and def won't stop using it. Its the brand power that I'm attracted to with this solution. Like your friends daughter my young friends have begged to try it. Its got such a buzz surrounding it. LW are really on trend and clever with their marketing tactics.
You just need to decide whether or not you want to put your name to the tan that your not keen on the look of, regardless of what it's called! I know I'm not! Xx

I stock it along with my normal brand but as it is more expensive I charge more for the Laurens way...a lot of people love it though mostly for the name x x

You just need to decide whether or not you want to put your name to the tan that your not keen on the look of, regardless of what it's called! I know I'm not! Xx

I don't dislike it, I was pleasantly suprised to be honest. However it isn't going to be everybodies cuppa!

I stock it along with my normal brand but as it is more expensive I charge more for the Laurens way...a lot of people love it though mostly for the name x x

Have you gained additional clients because you stock LW? What do clients think of the higher price? Do you stock all 3 solutions?

Know what your saying! Them maybe stock it alongside your regular tan for the Towie fans as abbey does! Xx

Know what your saying! Them maybe stock it alongside your regular tan for the Towie fans as abbey does! Xx

Thats what I intend to do. I certainly don't want to alienate clients by just stocking LW! I'm interested to see if it is gaining geeks new clients because of the branding or whether its a duff budgie!

Thats what I intend to do. I certainly don't want to alienate clients by just stocking LW! I'm interested to see if it is gaining geeks new clients because of the branding or whether its a duff budgie!
Id have thought they will definatley come to try it, but I'm not sure if they would become regulars??

Id have thought they will definatley come to try it, but I'm not sure if they would become regulars??

I thought the same thing. TBH if they are only going to have a 1 off tan I still want their business! Rather they pay me then somebody else! Hopefully I can convert them to regulars ;)

I thought the same thing. TBH if they are only going to have a 1 off tan I still want their business! Rather they pay me then somebody else! Hopefully I can convert them to regulars ;)
Definatley, id maybe stock just one of the solutions not all 3 choose a middle of the range or one that's a totally different % to what you stock now xx

I would stock it if it was half the price,i can't double the price of a spray tan people just would pay £40 in my area not even to get the towie look xx

I tried a sample of LW and found it to be really yellow/orange?

I only did legs in it though so next time will try a full body. I don't think I'll be going for it - hopefully TOWIE fans can see a tan's a tan - it's not got a label on your body!

I stock it, but the inital 'buzz' has wore off now and all my clients want to go back to their original tan of choice, so it is now sitting on the shelf getting dusty. If you have a tan that works and people like, I wouldn't bother, it didn't really attract me any new clients to be honest, all my new clients just came via word of mouth. It is expensive and I don't think it is really worth the price to be honest, you are, the same as Sienna X, paying for the name really x

I stock it, but the inital 'buzz' has wore off now and all my clients want to go back to their original tan of choice, so it is now sitting on the shelf getting dusty. If you have a tan that works and people like, I wouldn't bother, it didn't really attract me any new clients to be honest, all my new clients just came via word of mouth. It is expensive and I don't think it is really worth the price to be honest, you are, the same as Sienna X, paying for the name really x

Thank you for replying. It's great to hear views from somebody that has stocked it x

Does anyone know where you can get a sample to try?? Thx :)! x

My friend has Lauren on twitter & got the info & ordered me a sample as she wanted to test it as she's a massive towie fan.

I Sprayed kayley with it & her words the next day were 'its not so good!' & she is always honest with me, so I never pursued it any further. (I'm not too keen on Lauren anyway if I'm being honest, & she always looks like shes chewing on a wasp. lol)

I'm happy with nouvatan, I've trialled a few now & nouva has always beat what I've tried.

You definitely are paying for the brand name though. I was in tesco the other day & Amy child's has some moisturiser retailing on the shelf. Specifically designed for dry areas before applying tan. (I stood & read the bottle!) £16 or £17 a bottle! Cant quite remember, Think I'll stick to aqueaus cream, thank you!

towie would of had it's fame soon enough & I'll be glad I'm not stuck with loads of bottles no ones asking for (just my opinion) x

Latest posts

Back