HD Brow Parties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairef1988

Reaction score
Hey Geeks! I was wondering if anyone does Hd Brow parties?? I done my Hd training last month and have recently been thinking about starting a sort of pamper party idea but with Hd Brows.

The salon i work from is in a shopping centre so does not have a late night so this would be great for an extra money earner!

I'd like to know your thoughts, thanks :) xxx

I Don't do he'd brows so don't know timings etc but sounds like a good idea. You can do parties with most things now. Do you need to patch test for anything as this could be tricky If you do? Good luck!

I Don't do he'd brows so don't know timings etc but sounds like a good idea. You can do parties with most things now. Do you need to patch test for anything as this could be tricky If you do? Good luck!

Hey! Yes patch tests are needed 48hrs prior to HD brows but they can be done at home by clients themselves (goes on like a transer tattooso those things could be arranged few days before party :) its defo something I'm considering, thanks for your input xx

Latest posts

Back