Nouvatan - Do I or don't I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've read SUCH great reviews for Nouvatan on here I really want it! However, ordered my samples and got them yesterday, going to trial it next thursday, but my website has gone live. Now what I want to know is, should I order it all before trialling or not as people may want to book? (bit silly of me really) If not, does anyone know the delivery times, as the samples were pretty speedy?

And if I do decide on it, do you know if Nouvatan will send me some of their piccies they use and logo to put on my website? Cheers in advance :)

Hi all!

I've read SUCH great reviews for Nouvatan on here I really want it! However, ordered my samples and got them yesterday, going to trial it next thursday, but my website has gone live. Now what I want to know is, should I order it all before trialling or not as people may want to book? (bit silly of me really) If not, does anyone know the delivery times, as the samples were pretty speedy?

And if I do decide on it, do you know if Nouvatan will send me some of their piccies they use and logo to put on my website? Cheers in advance :)

nouvatan is next day delivery if ordered before I think it's 2pm (no delivery on a weekend though) they do allow you to use the nouvatan logo / pictures too so that's no problem, why don't you spray your own legs? rather than waiting until next thursday to trial it, you'll see the results for yourself then.

best thing to do with nouvatan I find is order 3 or more litres at once as it works out a bit cheaper plus next day delivery is also free if you spend over (I think it's £75) nouvatan is really nice tan, hth x

nouvatan is next day delivery if ordered before I think it's 2pm (no delivery on a weekend though) they do allow you to use the nouvatan logo / pictures too so that's no problem, why don't you spray your own legs? rather than waiting until next thursday to trial it, you'll see the results for yourself then.

best thing to do with nouvatan I find is order 3 or more litres at once as it works out a bit cheaper plus next day delivery is also free if you spend over (I think it's £75) nouvatan is really nice tan, hth x

haha why didn't i think of that?! i need a tan for the weekend and always like my legs to be a bit darker! yeah i am order about £175 worth of stuff, as i want EVERYTHING hehe barrier cream, trolley bag, stickey feet and 3 litres of solutions plus the little extra cups! so exciting. do you email nouvatan to get the pictures sent to you? thank you :)

If you email Nouvatan, they will help out with logos no worries

I'm trialling spray tans also. Had a Nouvatan spray tan yesterday & I was so impressed with everything I almost feel like I don't need to see any others!!
I'm going to be a home salon (eventually) but at the moment mobile, I loved her set up, the mist was dry in about 3 minutes, I had a lovely guide colour, the colour developed how she said, with a lot of spray tans it seems to settle in the pores on my face & chest but non of this with Nouvatan!! I'm a really gorgeous colour (chose 16%) so im pretty dark but love it!!
Iv been tanning for years but this is by far the best one yet!!
Hope this helps xx

Free delivery is now on orders over £90 xx

Nouvatan is fantastic, i did my training in January and haven't looked back. The guide colour is lovely, it develops evenly and looks fabulous. The colour is brilliant, i wont ever use another brand

Nouvatan all the way xx

Latest posts

Back