LDN Skins spraytan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmajane57

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the LDN Skins spraytan? It is gorgeous!!! Really natural looking and the wear off is fab. I'm well impressed. The customer service is really good I have been dealing with a lady called Amy who is really helpful. They sent me some free samples last week and I will be ordering my solution next week. Anyone else got any feedback xx:D

Ive got samples but havent got round to trying them yet. I did get their gradual tanning lotion fron Excel and really like that so looking foward to trying the spray tan. What colour have you tried? Think ive got medium and dark x

I think that tone 3 and tone 4 are the only actual spray tanning solutions for that brand.
3 being equal to a 10%, 4 to a 12%.
Looks like they do lower percentages in their other products, like the professional lotions and self-tan products.
I have both of the samples, but I'm yet to try them, they smell lovely of Lavender.
Just trialling Vani-T Fusion at the moment, and must say I'm quite liking it, the home care products look gorgeous too, but so do the LDN: Skins products.
Why is it so hard choosing?

Ooooh Vani-t is a firm favourite of mine but there are so many good tans out there that i have to try them all! Currently on laurens Way and Nouvatan x

It is sooo friggin hard to choose spraytan solutions. I currently use Sienna X and really like it, but am always on the look out for something better!!!! Good job for my fella this only applies to beauty products;-). The LDN Skins solutions are only 10% and 12%, but the DHA is a high quality DHA which is why the colour is so rich (and it really is). I am thinking of getting a Nouvatan or OMG higher percentage for the wham bam tanners who like the fake look. LDN also have a great opening offer as well xx

It is sooo friggin hard to choose spraytan solutions. I currently use Sienna X and really like it, but am always on the look out for something better!!!! Good job for my fella this only applies to beauty products;-). The LDN Skins solutions are only 10% and 12%, but the DHA is a high quality DHA which is why the colour is so rich (and it really is). I am thinking of getting a Nouvatan or OMG higher percentage for the wham bam tanners who like the fake look. LDN also have a great opening offer as well xx

Dear Emma,

Thank you for your comments! We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our LDN SKINS sunless range!!!

Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions!!!

LDN SKINS TEAM

Can you send me some info on LDN Skins spray tan please? x

Same here. Cud I have some info plz. X

Latest posts

Back