LA Tan training online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi
After booking my training and having to cancel due to work, it was suggested to do the online trianing?
Has anyone done this?
I know its not on to one etc.
Just want to know if anyone has done it and passed, found it a good experiance?
x

I would be a little concerned with online training, how would you be able to get the hands on practice you needed? Xx

I know thats what was putting me off, but I beleive you have to do so many clients a bit like when I did my nails. My friend who is trained is being a model and said she would help me.
I know there is another geek who has done it, lets hope she reads.
I

I suppose if your going to put the practice in and you have a trained friend to help you and guide you in the right direction then it shouldn't be a problem, it's up to you though, I'm doing my tanning course tonight I can't wait! Just hope I don't look like an oompa loompa tomorrow lol x

Yes I know i shouldnt but ive been having a play with my machine and testing some solutions out while I wait to qualify. Only done my mum and the boyf (1st tan i did he was tangoed! He got slated at football ha) Since worked out what solution suits him!
I really enjoy it and cant wait to get going with it! Good luck with your course! let me know how it goes!x

Will do hun, I haven't bought a machine yet am waiting to see the advice etc on the course, of I had one I would be the same as you and playing with it lol xx

Latest posts

Back