View Full Version : Tell me what you think?
30-04-12, 04:58 PM
hi geeks, i need some feedback on anything that can be improved??? i've been doing gel enhancements for about two months now and feel im improving and my clients are happy... 85% return with little or no lifting and the other 15% have missing nails etc but i think this is down to neglect mainly!
dont be affraid to hurt my feelings tell me straight lol
thanks in advance kayleigh xx
30-04-12, 05:02 PM
Hi I dont do enhancements anymore as i just didnt enjoy it but to me i think they look lovely x I really like the pink ones! I would be happy if i was a client x
30-04-12, 05:03 PM
I would be happy to book in with you based on them pics and I'm really fussy! They look lovely :)
30-04-12, 05:07 PM
nawww thanks geeks :) had myself armoured up for some knocks here, allthough im sure a very experienced geek or two may be able to point out a few improvements to made hehe. thanks again xx
30-04-12, 09:55 PM
I think they look really good, especially the nno on the first one:)
The only advice I have is on your picture taking!!!!:green: Locate the macro setting on your camera (usually marked by a flower) and those close ups will come into focus:)
30-04-12, 10:05 PM
hiya spjelgus and thank you :)
that first pic is my nails with natural tips on can i ask why you thought it was a nno?
the nails in your avatar pic are fab btw!!! x
30-04-12, 10:26 PM
maybe aim to get your smile lines a but more like this :)
30-04-12, 10:27 PM
Your clients are coming back for a reason hun :hug:
You don't need us to tell you.
(But they're lovely anyway - keep up the good work!) xx
30-04-12, 10:40 PM
I'm not sure why I thought they were NNO!:P I looked through the pictures once and then wrote my comment and didn't even check to make sure. Guess that means they look really natural!:)
And thank you:)
30-04-12, 11:14 PM
I think they are all very pretty :) your nail art is amazing! I'd definitely have them done xxx