Lash FX individual eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc_sab09

Reaction score
I recently undertook my training in Lash FX and I was wondering if I can just buy individual lashes from a different brand or is it essential/advisable to keep all products used within their range?

I recently undertook my training in Lash FX and I was wondering if I can just buy individual lashes from a different brand or is it essential/advisable to keep all products used within their range?

Yes, you can use different brand lashes to glue, no problem at all xx

Thanks for that - I will get hunting for some alternative lashes - any recommendations welcome!

Hi I'm trained with flirties and I need to purchase some silk ones so recommendations would be great

My Lash findings....
Flirties expert glue for closed eyes is fantastic
Noveau Lash pro glue (low fume) for open eye procedure, express and bottom lashes.
Lashbase, fantastic trays mink lashes very reasonable and great quality! plus fabulous for Premium shaped eye pads and mascara brushes..hth

another questions - as being new to all these things you always need to find out what is popular. So in the lash world was is the most popular sizes/thickness.

I've been told 12mm 0.20 thick is the most popular

Latest posts

Back