Salon cymru comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
SALON CYMRU COMPETITION!!
hey geeks, anyone ever done the salon cymru comp held in cardiff?? Two of my trainees doing it but we dont know much about it??!! Xxxx any pointers welcome x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi Sally,

Great that your learners are entering! I organise Salon Cymru so would be happy to have a chat with you about it. Visit our web page ISA Training for all the info about this years competition and pics from previous years. We also have a facebook Page just for Salon Cymru 2012.

It is a fanstastic Day, there is so much going on the day really flys by. Facebook me and I will give you my number if you would like a chat.

see you there,

Dawn Elliott

Hi Dawn, they are really looking forward to it. Been on website now and got lots of ideas etc. One question that couldnt see in rules, reguarding the make up..? The college said she will have to use a pallette and the cut method where they have to cut bit of make up out from lipstick or eyeshadow and put them on the pallette but in the salon we use clean brushs for each client? Would that be ok? Soz to be a pain im sure uve got lots to organise x
Sally xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back