Crazy Angel Tan, Brown Bitz or OMG Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickieg29

Reaction score
Hi there
i've just completed my spray tanning course but am unsure of what tan to use- my tutor advised Crazy Angel as she uses it, but I have also seen that Brown Bitz offer a competitively priced pack of all the 3 colours...

i'm just really unsure of what to go for!!

I've also looked into OMG tan which seems great as you get the free disposables

Hope someone can help x

Omg tan is beeeeeeautiful! So easy to use. Perfect guide colour. Iv used all the percentages and 12 and 16 are the best ones as you can layer it up if clients want darker. U do have to mousturise alot with it though or it goes really patchy as it comes off
b019c31d-9dd0-8930.jpg

My boyfriend with guide colour of 12.

Currently using crazy angel and I really love it, just wish there was more % xx

thanks guys
I used Crazy Angel on the course and it did seem a pretty natural colour straight away, it went on nice too! x
Relizabethhh, if you use OMG on your clients, do you find you have many complaints about how it wears off/lots of moisturising..
one review i read said that if you want OMG for less than 10 days its not a good one as it lasts so long, and i know everyone differs but myself, i dont see that as a bad thing
x

Brown bitz without a doubt, OMG has awful fade off! go on my album to see pictures of brown bitz :) ! x

Brown bitz without a doubt, OMG has awful fade off! go on my album to see pictures of brown bitz :) ! x

I agree, Brown bitz is gorgeous. But i also use La tan ,thats nice and have some dark shades . A new one i've tried is spa tan ,it's very nice and very nice price.xx:p

yeah brown bitz is more of a natural tan, cant wait til they bring out there darker colour though

thankyou everyone! i didn't think i'd get any replies! it's so hard to decide,there's so many different makes
thanks for all your advise x

I would avoid OMG. The fade off is really bad and the colours quite orange. All their other bits and bobs are great though and they do good deals on machines etc but I'd steer clear of the solution. Brown bitz is a lovely tan. Never tried crazy angel so can't comment on that. I use Suntana and love it. Best thing to do is get samples and give them a try. X

just to throw another one into the mix!! The new tan by LDN Skins is gorgeous, and they have a fab opening offer. Just google the company and send a message asking for samples, I did and have ordered the solution as it is lovely x:idea:

Get samples and try them for yourself it's the best way to decide! X

Omg tan is beeeeeeautiful! So easy to use. Perfect guide colour. Iv used all the percentages and 12 and 16 are the best ones as you can layer it up if clients want darker. U do have to mousturise alot with it though or it goes really patchy as it comes off
b019c31d-9dd0-8930.jpg

My boyfriend with guide colour of 12.
Very nice:twisted: The tan I mean!!!!! You are a very luck lady xxxx:Love:

Brown bitz all the way x

Brown bitz without a doubt xxxxx

Brown bitz beautiful clients love it x

thanks guys
I used Crazy Angel on the course and it did seem a pretty natural colour straight away, it went on nice too! x
Relizabethhh, if you use OMG on your clients, do you find you have many complaints about how it wears off/lots of moisturising..
one review i read said that if you want OMG for less than 10 days its not a good one as it lasts so long, and i know everyone differs but myself, i dont see that as a bad thing
x

Sorry for the delay, it lasts ages but to get it to not go patchy u do need to moisturise but i find that with most tans iv used!! X

Sunless Solution is good its lasts up to 7 days is a nice brown color very natural and there are three strengths and also booster drops! :lol:

Latest posts

Back