Next Step Beauty College

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemigga

Reaction score
I'm new to all this! I've booked a spray tan course through the next step beauty college, has anyone used this company before? Is it better to buy equipment when I do the course (from that company) or better to shop around? Thank you!

hey. I did my spray tan training on tuesday with this company and it was great!! really easy and straight foward! They use Sienna X tan which is lovely and they give you advice on kits and prices so i would wait but still look around whilst you wait. good luck x

hey. I did my spray tan training on tuesday with this company and it was great!! really easy and straight foward! They use Sienna X tan which is lovely and they give you advice on kits and prices so i would wait but still look around whilst you wait. good luck x

Thanks! I'm really excited!! Are you doing any other courses? I like the look of their eye lash extension course but it's in Norwich which it too far away for me. Are you going mobile with the spray tan?

yea i was looking at doing lashes aswell :), and no i work in a salon are you going mobile?

Yes, I'm starting off mobile and am planning on building up services to eventually open a salon. Did the spray tan course today and loved it!!!

Latest posts

Back