Add ons to mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamtan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently a mobile spray tan technician and am looking for ways to boost my income per visit. I am thinking of treatments that could be done before of after a tan. Threading is one consideration i considered, any other ideas or comments?

Thank you
Lindsey x

Nails! Maybe gelish or shellac these can both be done before ya tan.Xx

as a client, i used to have my eyebrows dyed and false lashes applied before a spray tan x

I only offer Gelish, Manicure and Spray Tanning (when my kit arrives) and will train in Threading and lash/brow tinting too.
xx

You can do a few treatments either before or after tanning, like eyelashes, tinting, shellac, polish, but I wouldnt advise threading, as it pulls the hair from the root and so if you tanned after it would settle in the follicle.
x

with threading wouldn't you use afterwax lotion which would interfere with the tan? I think, tinting, lashes and nails (even just file and polish) are the only options, which I think is enough you could do a full party package for hens or something, I think that would be really fun :)

Latest posts

Back