Disposable undies question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jillybob

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help with this? I was browsing through the internet the other night and I came across someone who sold a product for tanning that allowed customers who do not want any tans lines but don't want to be totally naked. It was like a moulded piece of plastic to cover their bits below, and I wish now I have bookmarked the page as I have been searching for a couple of hours now and can't find the page again and for the life of me cannot remember what they were called. Also if you know the item I'm talking about have you used them yourself and are they an item you would recommend to have in my kit? Thanks x

It wouldn't have been the Va J-J Visor would it?

No, that did give me a laugh though never heard of it either. It was like a big plastic 'C' shaped thing lol

Oh you mean C String? X

Omg I've just had to google this and send the picture to my friend. It was only tuesday we were discussing the need for something like this but we got a far as 'a sanitary towel stuck on the foo'

Love it

I must admit I would never be brave enough to wear one of those! X

Well girls just to give u a laugh my first spray tan client said is it ok if I'm nude !!!::D tried not to laugh due to nerves but to make it worse she had several piercings below , which was fine as I was so focused in doing a good job, but her body language was so reverse as she was all hunched like she was shy very strange indeed, I suppose it was a good way of breaking in to tanning lol :D

Oh my, have just picked my self off the floor where Ive spent five mins laughing my head off...just thinking of asking some of my clients to slip into one of these babies has brought the giggles on, I guess you get a younger group of clients if you do tanning, but surely a g string would work just as well?? they look a bit undignified imo....having said that the paper knickers that I have for waxing etc are defo worse!!!

I think I might be a little dense but how does it stay in place when client steps legs apart? I'm baffled!

I think I might be a little dense but how does it stay in place when client steps legs apart? I'm baffled!
I believe there is a sort of wire running around the edge inside the material that keeps the shape and would make it slightly adjustable - it would be firm enough to keep the shape but flexible enough to enable someone to make it a bit wider or thinner etc....

I believe there is a sort of wire running around the edge inside the material that keeps the shape and would make it slightly adjustable - it would be firm enough to keep the shape but flexible enough to enable someone to make it a bit wider or thinner etc....

Thank you Baggybear. I think I'll stick to thongs or nude x

C STRING!! that's the one....how I couldn't remember a name as simple as that i'll never know lol. I just wanted to look into them a bit more as I'd never seen anything like it before, but they are very expensive so I'll give it a miss. Thanks muchly for all the replies and chuckles :D

Latest posts

Back