Spray tans at fairs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy82

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever done spray tans at wedding/school fairs? I was just wondering how you go about doing them as they have most likely not exfoliated 24hrs before. I have just been offered a table at a school and would love to go along to promote my business. Thanks x

Hand out leaflets and talk to clients, where would people get changed and I wouldn't like to stand there with not many clothes on.

I was thing half a leg spray or even just arms. x

I did a wedding fair and NO ONE will get it done on the day!
What I did was give out leaflets and do a competition!

Either have a model there who can compare arms/legs where one is tanned, or an ipad scrolling all before and after pics and do an offer book with me today & receive discount/freebie?

Either have a model there who can compare arms/legs where one is tanned, or an ipad scrolling all before and after pics and do an offer book with me today & receive discount/freebie?

I was going say the same some models x

Thanks ladies. Im a nail tech as well so I think I'm going to go along and do mini manicures while I'm there and have my spray tan tent and equipment set up at the side so people can see that I do tans as well. x

Latest posts

Back