Skin analysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueenxx

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone does their skin analysis on clients / guests. Sometimes I really struggle as I don't want to be sounding rude for eg a lady with expression lines etc...

Do you state good things and one bad thing? Do you just go with client/guest concerns?

Thanks x

You can only say what you see!
Obviously you can be tactful, and say the area is showing some signs of ageing ect
But, to not tell your client the full findings of your analysis is giving them a dis-service really, even if you're trying to be kind

I know but sometimes I feel a bit rude!

I think It's a hard one because we are programmed socially to deem this as an insult or rude but when someone is paying for your analysis and advice they need the full picture...

You never go to a dentist and feel insulted when they point out a squinty tooth or bit of decay but you would certainly feel short changed if they failed to point it out.

Maybe not the best example but rudeness depends on context and tone. I'm sure you won't be rude if your worried enough to ask advice about it :)

Lindsey x

Latest posts

Back