Hi, newbie here - LA tanning question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindrea

Reaction score
I use LA Tan & I love the colour. Fade off is pretty good too. As for the training, I would personally choose a practical course rather than an online course. I think you need to be able to practice on a model with supervision, otherwise how would you know you were a) getting the technique right without somone supervising & b)where you were going wrong?

ive used this product for a few years now its really popular would defiantly recommend it

Hellooooo

I didnt mean the online course, I meant the kit thats reduced to £200 - does that look a good deal? :D

Im toggling between Nouvatan and LA tan but reading up on here its looking likely it could be Nouvatan!

I need to book a course too! Trying to find the best value local one to me x

Ive just bought the £199 kit from LA Tan and I spent AGES searching and comparing all the kits and offers and sundries etc and every time, LA Tan came out top.
My Kit arrived Friday and it was 4 boxes full!! It arrived next day and you can get a £10 off code by registering with them online (have to call to place order using code). They also sent loads of samples so I now have every single tan they offer.
I also got some of their samples to try first before I bought the kit and I instantly love the colour! Fade off is really good too, Im on day 5 now and not patchy at all and I went swimming today for 45mins and sure my tan faded, but didnt go patchy or come off totally. (I have my legs done as I was testing)

I viewed it you're getting 4 litres of solution of your choice, that is PLENTY to practise with and easily make enough back from clients to cover your kit in no time at all. If the solutions really are not popular,(although i think once people try it, they'll love it too!) I can change to any other solution I choose.

That's a fab offer. I love la tan the products are great and so is the customer service

Thanks all for your help, I think I will go for that kit and it seems 8%, 10%, 12% and maybe the FAST tan as my 4 bottles to start with?

Those seem to be most popular on here, but worried the gold range maybe orangey as some have said it cn be xx

Thanks all for your help, I think I will go for that kit and it seems 8%, 10%, 12% and maybe the FAST tan as my 4 bottles to start with?

Those seem to be most popular on here, but worried the gold range maybe orangey as some have said it cn be xx

I personally wouldn't use the gold range, i just use normal one (brown shades)
I tried Nouvatan ,but that was too golden for me. x
Brown bitz is also a lovely tan.

thanks everyone for your help xx

hi i just saw youre reply to a question on LA tan would you mind ansering one of my questions please? i just received my srpay tanning kit for LA tanning too, and not sure how mch solution to pour into the "cup" for one person as they are 250ml bottles. Would you just fill the cup up and discard of anything you didnt use? thanks.

i love la tan and so my clients especially the la tan gold, lost of threads on here about this , do a search xx

hi i just saw youre reply to a question on LA tan would you mind ansering one of my questions please? i just received my srpay tanning kit for LA tanning too, and not sure how mch solution to pour into the "cup" for one person as they are 250ml bottles. Would you just fill the cup up and discard of anything you didnt use? thanks.
As a tanning beginner you will most likely use a lot more solution than you should be, once you have worked out how to set your gun you will reduce the amount you use a lot and then once you have learnt your spray routine you usually reduce the amount your using a bit more.

To begin with you will need to aim for using approx 50ml per tan and then work to get that down to approx 40ml. I would say put about 150ml into the cup and you don't need to throw away what is left after you have finished, so long as the cup is removed from the gun and a lid is put onto it then the solution can be kept in the cup along with your other bottles until it is needed again (remember to mark the cup with what percent is in it so you don't forget :wink2:) or you can pour the solution back into the bottle.

Latest posts

Back