Eve Taylor Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nixie

Reaction score
Hello all.... My very first thread!

I have done lots of research (salon geek has been a very valuable tool) and after testing the products on my self have decided I would like to use the Eve Taylor skin care range in my home salon. I have looked at their website and through literature sent to me but cannot see anywhere whether the products are tested on animals..... Could be me missing something!

I will try and contact them tomorrow but wondered if any one knew?

Thank you in advance!!

Hiya

I've recently started using Eve Taylor (last week!) and one of the things that made me choose these products was that they don't test on animals. You'd need to speak to someone at head office to get the in's and out's of it but hope that helps.

Hope you enjoy the products as much as I am!

Hi Nixie

I'm one of the trainers/educators for Eve Taylor and I can categorically say that they are NOT tested on animals, either as a finished product or as raw ingredients!

You can rest assured that our bunny friends are safe!

I am also a fan of Eve Taylor..been using them on myself just about a year and when we move house (and have a salon room set up!) this range will be my chosen route! Can't wait to order the full range....:Love:

Thank you so much for your replies.... I'm really glad that this is the case as I have been really impressed by the products I have sampled.

Time to get ordering! :)

I've decided on Eve Taylor for my new skin care range next month. I'm so excited to order them :) I'm glad to read they are not animal tested. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I LOVE Eve Taylor, Fabulous range, really well priced and wonderful retail-able items which WILL make a difference to your client's skin's! x

Do they do samples and I'd love to try there products and how much are the samples,

Latest posts

Back