Wax starter kit, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Hi all

Could you pls tell me which one is the best wax starter kit? I am attending a course and I don't think I want to buy the kit from college.

Thank you !!!

You might want to wait until you have attended your course and see what you think of the products and wax heaters that they use and you may prefer these. Most trainers will give you either a manual with some links to recommended products or some good advice.

Good luck with your course

Most people, including myself, would recommend a Hive heater. So if you're really interesting in buying a kit including the heater, a Hive kit might be your best bet.

http://hiveofbeauty.co/hive_catalog...n_waxing/depilatory_wax_starter_kits/page1000

They're also sold on Beauty Express. I bought the 1000cc digital heater starter kit, and later replaced my wax and lotions with Perron Rigot.
If you're just starting out, take Rhona's advice or be guided by your trainer. When you become experienced and wiser (and richer), you'll appreciate working with a good quality wax, but until then go with what you can afford. x

Latest posts

Back