Bulb for spray tan light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
This is probably a daft question - but is there a certain type of bulb needed for a spray tan light? I bought my light (ebay i think) online, but there was no bulb with it. I was just going to put a normal bulb in but my hubby was horrified & said if it gets hot & then gets solution on it it will shatter. Where do you get your bulbs from? x

You need a twisted daylight bulb. They are approx £10. They won't shatter but just make sure its not against tent wall. I clip mine to top of door arch IYKWIM!

You need a twisted daylight bulb. They are approx £10. They won't shatter but just make sure its not against tent wall. I clip mine to top of door arch IYKWIM!

Forgot to say I brought mine from Amazon but most DIY stores should sell them to x

Forgot to say I brought mine from Amazon but most DIY stores should sell them to x

Thanks Lilgem. What does IYKWIM! mean???? x

What wattage do you use? my lamp says 60W max x

Will double check wattage and get back to you. Might be able to find a link for you. IYKWIM- if you know what I mean! Sorry just being lazy!

Will double check wattage and get back to you. Might be able to find a link for you. IYKWIM- if you know what I mean! Sorry just being lazy!

:lol: It just makes me laugh - I've got 3 kids & I'm just not with it!!!

Would be made up if you can find out wattage. Thanks Lilgem x

The light quality is different. The link you have put on is just a standard bulb suitable for home use. It 'gives off a soft white glow' where as the more expensive bulb gives of light equivelant to daylight. It should also have a longer life span, although most energy bulbs last for ages. HTH

Latest posts

Back