Threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Due to do a threading course next week and as part of your course they like to do treatments on each other, one being the lip.

My lip isn't that bad and I've never done anything with it before so my question is if I have it threaded is it going to come back darker etc and am I going to have to continue to do it?

Thanks x

If there is no hair on your upper lip then people will not be able to practice the treatment on that area. This is because some hair is needed for the thread to be wrapped around whilst carrying out the practice. I don't do threading but I understand that hair is needed in order for the treatment to be carried out, even for practice purposes. Hth

Hey im sure that once u get there and she see that uve got no hair on your lip she wont make u have it threaded. On my course we did each others eyebrows and then we practiced on arms etc as long as you've got hair somewhere im sure it will be fine! With regards to it growing back thicker i dnt think you will have a problem x

Latest posts

Back