Pale...6.5% or 8%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I've got a really pale client coming in, a spray tan virgin. I have a 6.5% or an 8, she only wants a glow? So will the 6.5% be sufficient? X

Hi. I haven't used the 6.5% before the lowest I have used is an 8%. I'm really pale, almost see through without a tan :lol:, and consider an 8% to be a glow. However if she is a tanning virgin and she is nervous then it may be better go with lower % and just explain that she can go darker next time if she finds its to light.

Just talk it through with your client, remember you are the professional. As long as you appear to be confident in your choice and access and answer her questions comfortably then she should have faith in your decision.

Good luck let me know how you get on x

Thankyou for your advice!

The 6.5% came out really well on her, and she was so pleased she's going to be a regular, and is having a nails and tanning party in a few weeks with me!

Feeling very proud xxx

Thankyou for your advice!

The 6.5% came out really well on her, and she was so pleased she's going to be a regular, and is having a nails and tanning party in a few weeks with me!

Feeling very proud xxx

Brilliant, really pleased it went well for you. You should be proud, its great when you get a confidence boost from clients . She obviously trusts your judgement and ability :D

Latest posts

Back